Online marketing has started new trends, umpteen of people get acknowledged online. So measuring the traffic and what your customer wants or prediction about competition is important. To promote your business it is immense to know the customer’s behavior towards your product or website. If you want an efficient and well-organized marketing analytics tools, check out these top 10 best marketing analytics tools here.
What is Cyfe:
It is All-in-one online business software. Cyfe is the time-saving solution; it collects, monitors, and analyzes the data. The Cyfe provides cloud-based services, allow you to monitor and share your data in real time at one place. You come up with more time to invest in your business rather than wasting in data collecting, analyzing and monitoring. You can watch a free demo of Cyfe to see how it works. Watch demo here.
Features of Cyfe:
- Monitor multiple websites, departments by the dashboard.
- Pull data from sites like Facebook, Google, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, PayPal, etc.
- Display your dashboards data securely.
- Share reports and analysis with management, customers and employees.
- Save the Past data in the archive to access in future.
- Schedule and download the data in different formats.
- Customize your dashboard with Cyfe.
- TV mode to rotate one or more dashboard on your big screen.
- Track, See, and Analyze the social media demographics.
Limitations of Cyfe:
- There is not an option for multiuser authentications.
- It is slow, take the time to load.
- Some reports are not customisable.
What is Affinio
Affinio is a marketing platform to judge the visitors to your site and reveals the hidden insights. Affinio understands the power of your customer and revenue of the company. It connects the company with its customer by tracking their interests. It empowers your marketing strategies.
Features of Affino
- Uncover hidden audience segments
- Gain competitive intelligence about audience
- Monitor audience dynamics and trends
- Create data-driven buyer personas
- Identify relevant influencers and partnership
- Uncovers insights faster
Limitations of Affino
- No real trial or error process
- Unfriendly in dealing
- Platform is for high-growth start-up
What is Mixpanel
Mixpanel is web based tool; use to measure visitors’ view, share, comment and movement to your profile. Beyond this, it analyses in deep and able to answer your specific questions about the visitors in real-time. Intended users of mixpanel are digital marketers, freelancers, small and mid-sized businesses, business administrators and large enterprises.
Features of Mixpanel
- Send the push notifications, text message, and email to your targeted customers’ specific time zone.
- You can see your customers’ profile who they are and what they do in your profile.
- Provide easy solutions to escape you from the complex math of hidden data.
- Shows your weakness where you are behind and why are you lacking customers.
- The tracking system is automatic.
- Do A/B testing to find your users optimal experience.
- Retention report provides how often customer return and engage with your website.
- Groups people of similar profiles automatically.
- Do mobile surveys and message scheduling.
Limitations of Mixpanel
- Take time to learn about complex things
- The analysis is difficult and unpredictable.
- No API available.
What is BrightFunnel
Brightfunnel is a team of marketing analysts track the layer of revenue stack. Nadim Hossain, Nisheeth Ranjan and Ranjan Bagchi have started the company. The purpose is to solve a problem as a marketing executive and to see full marketing visibility for a company. Brightfunnel has revenue intelligence suite to arrange all marketing decisions.
Features of BrightFunnel
- Measures marketing revenues
- Do account based marketing analysis
- Web integration to track from where the traffic is coming from.
- Track the conversion rate of your customer
- Predict your traffic journey by analysis
- Validate and optimize the data for sales activity analysis
Limitations of BrightFunnel
- Exporting and customizing the date has some limitations.
- Global filter sometimes don’t work
- Some features for some users are extraordinary.
5. Moz pro
What is Moz pro
Moz pro is an SEO toolset which improves ranking and search engine optimization of your site. It gives you confidence by measuring the track of your audience. Moz believes in giving quality to its users. It is the solution to website errors, competitive research and SEO opportunities. You can start with 30 days free trial period.
Features of Moz pro
- Track keywords for Google, Bing, and yahoo; segment them by campaign, label, and location.
- Represent search visibility score
- Track competitors ranking and compare with yours
- Compare mobile vs desktop ranking of your site
- Track ranking based on city and country
- Advanced online marketing guide
Limitations of Moz pro
- Reporting is a not decent feature
- Moz’s insights is premature
- Expensive and slow
What is Looker
Looker uses LookML, data modelling language, to write the right SQL to answer any explorer’s question. Looker generates reports and data models to reflect your company’s business logic. It gives you excellent service and support. It is easy to use and transparent tool to use with the data warehouse.
Features of Looker
- LookML is looker’s simple yet effective data modelling language.
- Create beautiful reports and dashboards for easy to use
- Extract and explore data from your data warehouse
- Build a data culture
Limitations of Looker
- Support team is not able to give creative solution to unique problem
- LookML adds complexity and maintenance cost to Looker
- Parameters in visualization are not up to the mark
What is Kissmetrics
Kissmetrics is a simple and informative tool to drive your business’s marketing strategy. The aim of Kissmetrics is to get, keep and grow more customers. kissmetrics tracks the visitors by what they are doing and how much time they are spending on your website. It simplifies customer-product relation for you by measuring what customer wants and what’s working.
Features of Kissmetrics
- Lead class tool to get the transparency and answers to succeed
- Expert setup to help you through each step
- Uses customized approach to run experiments that will drive growth
- Help to make an informed decision based on reports, graphs and data.
Limitations of Kissmetrics
- Lack of automatically event tracking
- Lack of graphical output
What is Hotjar
Hotjar amazingly sees what your visitors doing on your site or how they are using it. Hotjar tracks your customer’ click, scroll and visits. Simply I can say All-in-one analytics & feedback tool to understand your web. The basic version of Hotjar is free forever.
Features of Hotjar
- Heatmaps to track your site’s visitor
- Record the movement of your visitor
- Find where and on which page your visitors leave the page
- Take feedbacks by questioning
- Respond visitor quickly to collect deeper insights before they leave
Limitations of Hotjar
- Only captures 30% of data
- Lack integrations
- Push their referral program more
What is ThriveHive
ThriveHive gives guided marketing platform to manage and grow your business. It provides you with a search-optimized website, marketing software platform, a customized marketing plan, real-time analytics, and expert guidance. ThriveHive measures traffic both in online and offline mode.
Features of ThriveHive
- Get a professional website or create your own
- Customization of marketing plan is possible
- Marketing platform to track, view leads, access, update website, schedule and post on social media.
- Notify you when someone fills your contact form.
- Suggest where to spend on Google AdWords for promotion.
Limitations of ThriveHive
- No reference guide available to answer your question.
- For the minor complaint, you have to reach the support department, no intermediatory solution.
What is Semrush
Semrush provides a simple solution to complex online marketing. Besides the online tracking strategies, there are much more interesting about Semrush such as back line audit, position tracking, brand monitoring, content tool, projects tool, etc. You can request a demo by filling the form on its website www.semrush.com.
Features of Semrush
- Competition analysis
- Ad keywords and creative research
- Discover the best performance of your social media
- Choose trending topics
- Analytics reports
- Display advertising
- Video advertising research
Limitations of Semrush
- There is no connection with Google analytics and Ad-words
- Site audit often trouble with problem
Now, you know top 10 best marketing analytics tools to promote your business. Waiting for what? Choose the one suit to your company and let it to the level you dreamed.