A blog word originates from “weblog” or “web- log”.
A blog is an “online-journal” or “online diary”. The blog is a modern term of diary which called “online-journal “or “online-diary”.
A blog is a web-based content which appears in most recent activity or updated activity. It doesn’t follow any particular pattern or format. The blog is written generally in conversational or informal style.
Blogs or posts are generally published in reverse chronological order on the web.
Blog denotes the significance or purpose of the website. Comments and different links will be used on the blog to enhance
Features of blogs like Comments and several links will be used to gain users interaction and enhance the traffic of websites.
The blog is one the best ways to express your feelings, thoughts, and passions towards life across globally. A blog must be updated on daily basis.
Earlier people used to maintain diaries of personal life to express their feelings and emotions. Generally, diary consists struggle or success stories of individual’s personal life which written through paper or pen.
A Blog includes several collections of posts… short, informal, sometimes controversial, and sometimes deeply personal…with the freshest information at the top.”–Meg Hourihan
Top Blogging Sites are as follows:-
Blogging is one of the effective ways to earn money online from home, spending flexible hours from the comfort zone.
Benefits of Blogging
- You can earn good amount of money just by spending 6-7 hours in a from the comfort zone
- No need to go office to work 9-5 or 9-6 in office hours for full-time job. You are the boss and you can do anything as per your scheduled time and work.
- Mothers or Housewives can give time and take care of their children and family just by doing work.
- You are less stress at home. You are able to write creative content because your mind is free. From free mind, writer enables to create quality content.
Steps to Start a Blog
- Create a Blog
- Start writing creative or valuable content interact audience or readers attention. Creative or valuable content helps in generating traffic of website or blog.
- Target your niche or audience or readers or visitors.
- Convert visitors, readers or audience into email subscribers.
- Send daily or updated content to e-mail subscribers. Start maintaining the relationship with readers or audience that helps in maintaining trust or loyalty with them.
- Start earning money from the readership and start selling useful product or services as per the reader requirements.
Different ways of income used by bloggers that are as follows:-
Through blogging, you can earn a large amount of money by selling different services or products or different types of things that are as follows:-
- Education like coaching, mentoring, counseling, books and much more
- Digital Goods like Photography, Software, Music and much more
- Physical Goods like Electronic Appliances, Food, Clothing and much more
- Services like marketing, insurance, banking and much more
- Providing Affiliate Links or Affiliate Marketing
- Through Link Building
List of Top Five Renowned Bloggers across globe, URL and their monthly earnings are listed below:-
|S.No||Blogger Name||Blog URL||Monthly Income||Income source|
Book Sales Consulting
Software’s & Apps
|4||Harsh Agrawal||ShoutMeLoud.com||$34,390||Affiliate Products
Pat Flynn is a 30-year-old boy from Southern California. His interest areas are digital marketing, online entrepreneurship, blogging, and lifestyle business. He is running his own website i.e., smart passive income from where he earned a total of $128,955.1 in the month of October 2016. He is earning money by promoting products or services in his website Smartpassiveincome.com. He is earning money from various sources through affiliate products, book sales consulting, public speaking, niche sites, podcasts, software’s & apps.
Michelle is the owner of makingsenseofcents.com. He writes article or blog on lifestyle or personal finance tips. He earned a total of $106,383.89 in the month of November 2016 from his blog. He has appreciated or awarded with notable blogs like Ready for Zero, BadCredit and much more. He is earning more money through promoting affiliate products, online courses, sponsorship, direct Ads on his own blog.
Alexa mainly focused on how to earn money from several sources like smartphones, blogging, freelance writing, marketing and much more. Alexa shares her struggle or success story on its own blog and how she handled financial debt in her life. Alexa earned $6,428.63 in the month of November 2016. Her social media networking details that are Alexa Traffic Rank: 148,649, Twitter Followers: 2529, Facebook Likes: 5273, Google + Circles: 257.
Johnny earned money through affiliate products, drop shipping, book sales on his own websites. He is the founder of johnnyfd.com/p where he shares his own personal life story with their readers. Johnny FD loves to travel all over the world as a digital nomad. He shares his traveling experience journey by capturing photos, videos in his blog. He has been appreciated with top websites like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Business Insider and much more. He earned $22,759.89 in the month of December 2016.
Harsh Agrawal belongs from New Delhi, India. Shoutmeloud.com is successfully owned by Harsh Agrawal in 2008. Harsh shares his struggle and success story at shoutmeloud.com blog. Harsh Agrawal blog mainly focused on on topics like how to earn money through various sources like blogging, affiliate marketing, and much more ways. In the month of December 2016, shoutmeloud.com earned a total $34,390. Harsh earned more money by promoting affiliate products, own books, direct advertisements on his blog.