Promotion of products and services in one’s own blog or website to earn a commission in return for it, is known as Affiliate Marketing. It is one of the easiest and quickest ways to sell products online, and helps the marketers to reach out to a wider audience. It is essentially cost effective, and allows marketers to work from home too. Thus, we see, Affiliate Marketing is a simple yet lucrative upcoming platform to earn money, in this digital era.
The top 10 affiliate marketers of today are:
1. John Chow – With 13k Facebook fans and 100k Twitter followers, John Chow is a frontrunner in the arena of affiliate marketing. The name of his blog is ‘JohnChow’, through which he teaches people how to make money over the internet. He gained success in the last few years, and became number one in the list of Canada’s top 50 Internet Marketing Blogs. He has authored two books – ‘Make Money Online: Roadmap of a Dot Com Mogul’ and ‘Blogging with John Chow’, which are immensely popular. He is the founder of TTZ Media, Inc. and his website has over 200,000 monthly visitors. He has also appeared in many television and radio shows.
2. Pat Flynn – An author, blogger and podcaster, Pat Flynn started his blog ‘SmartPassiveIncome’ in 2008. He is famous for his transparent income reports, has 30k Facebook fans and 61k Twitter followers. He shot to success very fast, giving full detailed report of his monthly income.
3. Zac Johnson – This affiliate marketer and blogger is the President and CEO of ‘MoneyReign’, and the owner of zacjohnson.com. He has 12k Twitter followers with his blog ‘ZacJohnson’. He has been in this field for more than a decade, and also runs the popular podcast – ‘Rise of the Entrepreneur’. He is particularly famous for his story of “How I Made $860,538.38 Profit in 4 Months!” from one website.
4. Rae Hoffman – Rae Hoffman is a blogger, speaker, auditor and writer. Being the owner of ‘Sugaree’ and the co – owner and CEO of ‘Pushfire’, she is also an expert in viral marketing and SEO. She has been in this industry for around 14 years, and is also considered a master of productivity. She is also a regular speaker at Pubcon, SMX, Affiliate and many others.
5. Mark Ling – The guru of personality development, internet markeing, affiliate marketing and product development, he is the owner of ‘Affiliorama’ and has launched ‘AffilioBlueprint’, a 12 weeks training course. He started out as early as in 1999, and is the founder of a very famous SEO tool, ‘Traffic Travels’.
6. Missy Ward – An active online philanthropist and a work – at – home mother, Missy Ward is an iconic affiliate marketer. She began in 1999 and founded the ‘Affiliate Summit Corporation’ in 2003 along with her partner Shawn Collins. She has helped several people to begin their own businesses, and is also the co – publisher of ‘revenews.com’, co – founder of ‘itsaWAHMthing.com’. Missy is also the founder of ‘affiliatemarketersgiveback.com’ and runs a number of her own affiliate websites. Her most recently launched website is ‘specialneedsgifts.com’, a site that teaches people how to buy skill building toys and gifts for children with special needs.
7. Ian Fernando – The PPC affiliate marketing specialist Ian Fernando is a speaker and entrepreneur, who began his career while he was still a student. He has printed his works in ‘FeedFront’, and is the successful author of the book ‘Internet Marketing by the Real Experts’. He is a mentor of new businessmen, and is very well – known for his blog ‘ianfernando’.
8. Darren Rowse – Darren Rowse is a blogger, speaker, consultant and founder of many blogs and blogging networks including ‘b5media’, ‘digital-photography-school.com’. He began as a blogger in 2004, and is the owner of the highly acclaimed ‘problogger.net’. He has 46k Facebook fans and 182k Twitter followers. Over the years, he has helped numerous bloggers to gain success by giving them various tips. In 2006, Rowse was awarded the ‘Best Web Development Weblog Blog Award’ for ‘ProBlogger’. In 2008, he wrote a book version of his blog for Wiley publications. He is also a successful author of books like ‘31 days to Build a Better Blog Workbook’, ‘Copywritng Scoreboard for Bloggers’, ‘ProBlogger’s Guide to Your First Week of Blogging’. His blog has around 30,000 visitors every day.
9. Matthew Woodward – Matthew Woodward is an award winning blogger and master of SEO. He is famous throughout Europe, and has created and worked in about 40 websites, in the past few years. He has won many awards worldwide, and his website is ‘matthewwoodward.co.uk’.
10. Jeremy Schoemaker – With 20k Facebook fans and 165k Twitter followers, Jeremy Schoemaker is a web entrepreneur, founder of ‘NextPimp.com’, ‘ShoeMoney Media’ and ‘PAR Program’, and co – founder of the ‘AuctionAds Service’. He started his very popular blog ‘ShoeMoney’ in 2003, and has recently launched a course – ‘Shoe In Money’. His blog has 30,000 readers and holds a rank in the ‘Top 50 Affiliate Marketing blogs’, in Technorati list.