Sometimes you notice that you have written a fabulous article but it didn’t get noticed. You are not getting the traffics and not able to convert the sale. The content is just waiting in the archive in seek to retrieve out. Why is it?
The answer is strategies and smart tactics that you haven’t used in your content what others are using. Nowadays, writing quality content is crucial and the same time smart and documented strategies to make it viral are also important.
In this article, I have mentioned the content marketing strategies. You need to apply those in your content to convert.
Write For Your Targeted Audience:
One of the reasons your visitors leave the page within 10 seconds because they find the tone of the author is not interesting. So it is necessary to understand your targeted audience.
The solution to the problem is just put yourself in readers shoe and imagine yourself what you expect from the content. Finding the purpose of your targeted audience will lead to increase traffic to a website.
Talk Instead Of Writing:
Instead of writing and guiding tone, talk with your visitors regarding their problems. There are so many professors but all are not best sellers. Because writing is not about flat and complex content, it is about how easily you can solve the problem of your audience.
Make your style of tone to make them feel unique and attached to you directly. Engage with your readers by questions and answers. Interaction with readers will give you true essence about your writing to improve it further.
Create Catchy Titles:
Obviously writing quality content is more important but a title is what attracts visitors first. 8 out of 10 people are attracted by the catchy title. When you create powerful and eye catchy titles you are done with 75% of your work. Here are some tips to create powerful headlines:
- State the solution in your headlines.
- Make it clear and direct.
- Add exciting news to make it look new and original.
- Start with attractive questions.
- Use how to instinct to make it look informative.
- Involve your readers in the titles.
- Entice your readers by ‘secret’ revealing facts.
- Add “top 10”, “little known”, “how to”,”here’s how” words to make it alluring.
Write To Simplify The Topic:
It doesn’t matter on which topic you are going to write, the thing which matters is how you make your reader understand it. Just break your content in pieces and beautify it with your creativity to look interesting.
Messing up, creating and using complex spelling to look smart and make your audience confusing is easy. The tough is making the very complex topic in step by step process to make it understood by all.
Use Images, Charts, Graphs, Videos And Info Graphics To Give Visual Effects:
As our mind is more adaptable to visual senses and we grasp the topics easily by images or graphs. We are 50% more responsive to visual than text.
This is the reason why infographics value has increased 800% in last two years. The popularity of images on social media sites is another example to catch the people’s attention.
You can use slideshow presentation in your content. Using these tricks will lend you 10% more traffic than usual.
Video has the power to triple your visitors than plain text. Video has both effects audio and visual which engage visitors to your content.
Optimize Your Content:
Optimizing the content is not just about overloading the content with keywords. The meaning of Optimizing is using SEO techniques with building trust, creating quality content, producing call-to-action, and authentic content.
Here are points to be considered while optimizing:
- Do research about keywords and your audience.
- Long content gets better ranking in research.
- Add social media buttons to share the content
- Create grammatically correct content.
- Create good links like Wikipedia and trustworthy sources.
- Make natural use of keywords.
- Use the keyword in first 100 words.
- Customize your URL and make it short.
- Make sure content loads quickly.
- Link web pages with site’s XML sitemap.
Promote your content:
The content promotion is necessary to get noticed. There are so many ways of promoting your content. Here are the ways to attract your visitors by promotion:
- Post quotes and information about your new article on influencer’s website.
- Create snippets to share on social media.
- Direct message influencer on LinkedIn to share your content.
- Turn your content into video and share it on social media sites.
- Put your content in a slideshow presentation to attract a unique audience.
- Link your most popular article with your new content.
- Share your content on Tumblr feed.
- Make your content into a magazine on Flipboard.
Monetize Your Content:
You can generate great revenue to your blog if you have a large base of audience. There is affiliate marketing by which you can turn your visitors into customers and earn a lot.
An affiliate program is very easy. You have to work with an e-commerce platform and promote its product on your site. When someone purchases a particular product by affiliate program, you’ll receive your commission. The percentage of commission is variable. It varies from brand to brand and product to product. You may also find service based affiliation where commission depends upon traffic rather than conversion.
By apply all the above-mentioned strategies; I’m pretty sure you can write great content that generates payouts.